Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week #9 Lifelong Learning

If you are not learning and growing you are stagnating and die-ing.
I am a firm believer in learning throughout your life either formally or just for your own pleasure and knowledge. Learning is enriching. It keeps your mind functioning and making new paths. Keep old-timers at bay - learn something new every day, no matter how small.

Many useful links here. eCollege may be the way to my MLS! I'm all over the Wikiversity too. The others are below - again STRICTLY my opinion.
  • LifeHacker is right up my alley.
  • Positivity Blog - ehh ok.
  • Business Balls - might have some use for this.
  • Berklee Music Lessons - YES! just what I've needed.
  • Nikon Photo School - not for me.
  • Cnet Digital Home DIY -might have some use to me.
  • Instructables - definitely a keeper. Lots of interesting how to's here.
  • eHow - similar to How Stuff Works
  • Expert Village - might have some use to me. Video is good.
  • Extropia - Definitely usful to a techy like me!
  • How Stuff Works - been using it for years! Great site!
  • 5 Minute Lifopedia - Not sure, kind of amaturish, but might have some useful posts.

No comments: